Kevin Hart breaks his silence about the ongoing sex video scandal.

Kevin Hart is a man who had an eventful week beginning last Sunday (September 17th). At that time, news surfaced that he was the target of an extortion plot that centered around an alleged sex tape that was put together with footage from a weekend he spent in Las Vegas earlier this summer. He supposedly partied with a stripper named Montia Sabbag, who lives in Long Beach, CA, but the woman’s lawyer later set the record straight and said that Sabbag was not behind the reported extortion scheme. “I am not an extortionist… I had nothing to do with these recordings,” she said, claiming that she is as much a victim as Hart is. Lisa Bloom, the woman’s attorney, also came to her defense publicly.

According to a new report from TMZ, Hart finally broke his silence on the matter during a recent comedy show in the show in the southern United States.

“We got a lot of s**t to talk about, people,” said Hart in front of a big crowd that attended his stand-up performance in Atlanta on Saturday night (September 23rd). He went on to acknowledge that he’s been “going through some s**t” but, despite his struggles, he appreciates his fans and supporters more than ever. He also said that the difficult experience was going to allow him to become a “better man” for his family and for those who look up to him as a role model as well. Hart is reportedly doing everything in his power to help investigators bring the individual responsible for the sex video to justice sooner rather than later. If something develops on that front, we’ll be sure to keep you informed.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*